Balance Rail Holes - Worn

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:43:01 -0800

Hey this post is year old. What's going on?

kpiano

I'm trying to decide what to do with the center keypin key holes. I have
limited, as best, experience repairing key center pin holes. The picture
below shows the worst of the obviously worn keys. I'm just kinda feelin'
that these are past the point of gluing in a shim. Waddaya ya'll think, and
what is the latest and greatest regarding rebuilding a key center rail pin
hole? Thanks.