Contract Tuning

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:33:39 -0600

No discount

James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Matthew Todd=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 3:21 PM
  Subject: Contract Tuning

  Do any of you have churches where you tune four times a year?  Well, I =
guess any place for that matter...I know some of you tune same pianos =
each week or every day.  But I was wondering what kind of a discount =
would be appropiate if a church wanted to be on a contract with you to =
have their piano tuned four times a year.

  Thanks!

  Matthew Todd
  Todd Piano Works
  Piano Tuner/Technician