Contract Tuning

Richard Gullion pianoguy@rogers.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:41:33 -0500 (EST)

I dont give discounts either...but probably service above the call off duty. Like get to them within 2-3 days of their call...fix little things...tweek here and there. I find even without the discount, they are extremely thankful I came. Where else does that happen. On top of that happy repeat customers begat happy repeat customers, begat more happy repeat customers.

Kent Swafford <kswafford@earthlink.net> wrote:Why would you want to give a discount for 4 tunings a year? Each takes
up a place on the schedule, requires travel, probably takes time on the
phone to schedule the exact time. My regular customers know that if at
all possible I will be available when they call -- and maybe I'll do
some little tech work without charging -- maybe.

Your repeat customers are your best customers. Don't cut yourself off
from the revenue available from your best customers. Thank them with
good service, not discounts.

Kent