Contract Tuning

Richard Gullion pianoguy@rogers.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:46:24 -0500 (EST)

Some of the piano teachers that call me talk a pretty big picture 40 + students etc etc. Then suggest they will give out my name in return for discounted service. I fell for it a couple of times. Now if they want me, they pay regular price. THEN when I hear their name mentioned I will discount the next service call. Needless to say I dont deal with a large amount of teachers. Most are untrained, not very good, and dont know a well tuned well serviced piano from a used car. {not all}

Keith Roberts <kpiano@goldrush.com> wrote:I don't give discounts. I started to but where's my payback? I tell teachers that call, when I hear their name as the person who referred me, I will come over and tune their piano for free. It has to be more than one but not necessarily as much as 10. This shows me who the teachers are who care if their student's pianos are in tune.

kpiano

Richard
the "Piano Guy"