Cal State Conv-Dale Erwins 'D'

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:55:12 +0100

So nice to hear such a comment !  (Made me happy).

St=E9phane Collin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Fenton Murray=20
  To: Pianotech@Ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:39 PM
  Subject: Cal State Conv-Dale Erwins 'D'

  The concert Saturday afternoon at the Cal State Conference was like =
nothing
  I can remember. Maybe I need to get out more. Richard Glazier playing =
a '28
  S&S D restored by Dale Erwin with a new board. Just the piano and =
artist, no
  amplification, no other instruments or vocals. The piano filled the
  auditorium  beautifully as it was designed to do. I think I had =
forgotten
  the power that a piano can have. I'm so proud to know Dale and to be =
able to
  call myself his student.