Contract Tuning

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:41:36 -0500

"a climate controlled environment"

A church? The place where the AC/Heat is off most of the week, on twice =
a week and packed with hot sweaty bodies twice a week? That kind of =
church? Seems to me more like out-of-control!

Terry Farrell

  Well...if we are all excellent tuners (and I know I have a ways to =
go), your tunings should hold up after only three months (especially in =
a climate controlled environment), right?  So, the second tuning after =
only several months shouldn't take as much work as the first one did.

  And man, I ain't talkin a huge discount either.  I had in mind maybe =
$20 off the price of 4 tunings.

  How far do ya think I travel for tunings?