Dumb Tuner moves -/ lost tool

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:21:50 -0600

At 07:10 2/18/2005, you wrote:
>Carl wrote . . .
> >slim, wood handle screw driver,
> > which I  use to insert the tuning felt.
>

>You use a screwdriver to push in the strip mute??
>I've used a regular dinner knife, with tiny serrations for grip. It's
>strong, thin, and shiny . .  nerver pulls the felt back out when moving to
>the next .-----------------
>
>Jim Kinnear

You push a metal implement towards a soundboard?

For years I've used recycled upright stickers which I've sharpened. No
chance of scratching and the bottom end can be used to massage down new
strings.

I think the Journal CD should have my drawing of same from the early '80s.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.