One more tuning question...

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:16:19 -0600

At 12:48 2/18/2005, you wrote:
>How does one solve the problem with the piano when it goes out of tune to
>differant degrees. Some sections goe sharper or flatter than others, no
>matter what A does.  Despite the fact A=440, it might be the only one in
>tune ??????

Easy! Tune it ALL to 440.

Yesterday, I tuned a spinet where the A was at 434, the bass section was
sharp and the top was just about at pitch.

Just what ETDs love...

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.