Was Fish, I see no further utility in the list.

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:32:31 -0500

Ron,
         It greatly distresses me to hear you might be leaving us for a
while. You did once before and now Del has more or less. Seems the greatest
contributors to the forward thinking in this industry have been pestered
out of sharing their ideas and contributions. I have long ago filtered the
individual in question out of any and all posts coming in to my mail box.
The only time I ever read is when it's quoted from someone else. I never
seem to be amazed. Nevertheless, please come back! I, for one, have learned
so very much!! I hope to learn so much more!!!

best,
Greg

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté