cleaning keys

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:04:42 -0500

I have long wanted a blast cabinet. I have reviewed the Spurlock plans. But,
like you say, it sure is a big box! And I have so little extra room in my
shop. Hmmmm. Do you have a picture of your box? Keys look great!

I hate doing some really great work on a set of keys and shipping them out
when the still look like cow pies.

Terry Farrell

----