"Fish"....my best guess... and taking a break.

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 08:00:51 -0800

Yes, I'd like to know why that is.  A very soft hammer that produces a
very bright sound isn't something I run into very often.

I'm checking out for week.  I need a break.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

Stéphane Collin wrote:

P.s. : while writing this, I read your following post about hammer
matching.
Again, comes to mind this Pleyel 260 cm piano with the softest hammers I

ever encountered (from the time where, like on leather covered hammers
in
pianofortes, it was the voicing technician who glued the last layer
felt,
and controlled it's tension at gluing time).  Yet, this is very, very
bright.