Was Fish, I see no further utility in the list.

Calin Tantareanu calin.tantareanu@gmx.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:24:11 +0200

Was Fish, I see no further utility in the list.I'm not posting much =
here, because of lack of time, but I try to keep up with reading the =
list, and the endless arguments start to get tiring after the 50th post =
or so...
The thread about CC versus RC&S had the potential of being very =
interesting and actually contains a few really good posts, but it was =
spoled by so much arguing. After all, what's the point?
This list should be a place for people to share their knowledge. And I'm =
not saying that one can't disagree with the other, but we could try =
doing in a more positive way and in fewer posts.
I'm sure that we could all refrain from arguing endlessly and from =
posting too much if it's not really necessary. Sombeody suggested =
writing your post and then waiting over night - if the next day you =
still feel like posting it, then go ahead.
I would hate to see people which had some of the most interesting =
contributions to this list leave. If they do, I think we all loose.

 Calin Tantareanu
 http://calintantareanu.tripod.com