Cello advice

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:44:51 -0500

Greetings again,
         This post is a thank you to all who chose to respond to my plea
about help in choosing a cello for my daughter. Special thanks goes out to
David Nereson who gave me great detail! Exactly what I was looking for!!! I
feel much more comfortable now in making a somewhat informed choice. Since
I'm a bit of a hands on kinda guy I'm not too comfortable with people
swarming around and finally telling me which one to buy without a clue as
to why or what went into making the choice. I'm a great deal more
comfortable now.
With much gratitude,
Greg

Greg Newell