OT help in buying a cello

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:50:56 -0600

Does that mean that the Cello is now not considered a cheapo anymore,
because it has improved .  Serious question, !!  When I'm asked my opinion
on this type of matter, ( people think because we know pianos, we know
everything ) about all musical instruments. I'm reluctant to advise on
things
I don't know. Even on some questionable pianos, one cannot always be
certain
if it's good, but I can make a much better judgment, because of a lot of
experience.

Carl / Winnipeg