Cyber manners

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:40:32 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2005 2:38:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fmurray@cruzio.com writes:

believe  much is lost in communication when it is reduced to a 100% computer
dialog. No  eye contact, no voice inflections. Satire is mistook for belief,
nods and  winks are not seen, rudeness is at first not recognized till much
later, then  resentment sets in. I'm new to this list, but now, thinking back I'm
reminded  of a few very important Guild members who have recently disappeared
from view,  now Mr. Overs' recent comments, I hope we don't lose him. Perhaps
extra care  needs to be taken in this cyber chat room when discussing those
issues  passionate to us all.

  Fenton
  Thanks
  we need more words like this. We need to type  as though we were sittin
cross thar table over dinner & a beer  Aye?
    Dale