Uncle Sam and "freedoms". ( Was ear candling )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:40:10 -0800 (PST)

It is now illegal in Iraq for farmers to save their
own seeds for replanting the next year. They must buy
seeds from Monsanto, which produce sterile crops.
     Is this the "freedom" we are exporting ? How
would patriot farmers George Washington and
Thomas Jefferson have responded to this ?

     Thump