Diane Hofstetter's email

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:44:32 +0100

Hello Terry,

Thank you for your reply.

Sarah Fox also confirmed that this was her address. I hope she had the =
message.
Or maybe she will see that I tried to contact her with this message sent =
to the list.

What are the average prices of her earplugs?
I fear this must be really expensive for me because when we (europeans) =
order items to the US, we have to pay some taxes that are much more =
expensive than the item itself!

But for the health of my ears, I won't count my money. My ears are too =
important.

I looked for some information on standard earplugs (they are said to be =
made for "musicians") but I'm sure it is better to deal with people who =
know what a tuner's ear is really exposed to.

I'd like to hear no difference at all in terms of beats hearing, I just =
want the sound to dicrease to save my ears.

Quentin