New Renner Center Pins

Tom Servinsky tompiano@bellsouth.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:22:22 -0500

"I've encountered a Renner action which had spelt center pins"

Woops, that's split center pins.
Tom Servinsky=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom Servinsky=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:16 PM
  Subject: Re: New Renner Center Pins

  Joe, Don, and list,
  Speaking of which, I've encountered a Renner action which had spelt =
center pins ( cut in half) throughout the entire keyboard. There were =
pins walking out from both sides of the flange which was a strange =
sight.
  Any one have any dealings or explanation for this "creation"?
  Tom Servinsky
    ----- Original Message -----=20