tuning contract

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:42:41 +0000

Hi List,
Yesterday one of my clients showed me a flyer from the dealer they bought the piano from , for a tuning contract. Two tunings for x amount , 3, 4, etc.(my prices were considerably lower) The dealer assured me that clients sent to me were not supposed to get these flyers. I told them it was my understanding that these people would be mine.

It got me thinking about offering similiar packages for tuning , regulating ,voicing, etc. Do any of you offer packages to non institutional accounts?
Thanks,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano