M&H BB for sale

Thomas Maurice tmaurice@verizon.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:34:12 -0500

List;

=20

Concert pianist and NEWBIE technician (since September of '04) here.  =
Have
been lurking and learning tremendous amounts from great posts on this =
list
for many months, and have emailed and spoken with several of you =
privately.

=20

I own an M&H BB (#91577 - 2002) that I bought in Jan of 2004 which was
supposed to be my personal instrument for practice and recording.  I =
have
not been satisfied with this instrument since purchase, and have spent a
great deal of time and money having work done on it, including new NY
Steinway D hammers, which did not help.  I now wish to sell the piano, =
as
quickly as possible (love/hate relationship with it - and the 'hate' has =
won
out).  I thought maybe someone on the list may be interested for =
themselves
or for a client.  The piano came 'Stanwoodized', but with an EXTREMELY =
heavy
action that has been 'tweaked', but needs much attention.  I think there =
is
a truly great piano in there someplace, but it needs the eyes, ears and
hands of a far more skilled technician than me to achieve that.

=20

Anyhow, I am only asking $29K for it.  If anyone is interested, please =
email
me off-list and I can provide with the 'sordid' history of the =
instrument.
My private email is below and in the header of course.  Thanks everyone =
and
it's a pleasure to read all the informative posts to this list - I feel =
like
I know half of you intimately already!!!  Cheers.

=20

Thomas Maurice (soon to be Associate member, Baltimore chapter)
MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, CCNA, CNA, CCA, B.S., M.M.=20
tmaurice@verizon.net

=20