Who gets the bill?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:16:43 -0500

Dave,
         I've not read all of the incoming mail yet so it will be=20
interesting to see what the collective wisdom of the list has to say. What=
=20
I would have done in your shoes is to call the dealer and/or manufacturer=20
prior to even touching the piano to see who the bill goes to. Then and only=
=20
then will I agree to do the work. Been bitten before.

Greg Newell

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20