tuning contract

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:31:48 -0600

Maggie,

At 07:53 PM 2/24/05, you wrote:

>I offer discounts for re-tunings within 6 months and/or 1 year.

Why? A piano doesn't stay EXACTLY in tune where you put it for any given
24 hour period!

>I also
>offer discounts for more than one tuning in a day, in the same area (30
>mile diameter).

Again, why? Does your gasoline price go down (or your vehicle maintenance)
because you tune more than one piano within a 30 mile area?

>I don't offer packages, but if someone asked me for one,
>I'd probably come up with something.  ;)

Why? Unless it's a church, university, etc. where you can tune 3-5 pianos
in one day.

JMHO.

Avery