tuning contract

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:29:32 +1300 (NZDT)

1) ...so I get a return customer in a reasonable amount of time!  I hate
tuning pianos that haven't been tuned in 20+ years!  I've been thinking
about offering the same discount for pianos in reasonable condition for
within 2 years...???  (It's only $10 off...not a big deal.)  ;)

2) ...to get customers to get their friends to schedule a tuning!
Traveling far for one piano is not as good as traveling far for two or
more nearby!  It DOES take less gas to travel to a place once, as opposed
to 2 or more times!  :p

3) ...don't feel strongly about this one...just want to make customers
happy.  ;)