Quality in a Pinch

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:47:00 -0600

MessageHi Guys,

Vigor makes very good tools. I have several that I have used for years. =
I found their phone number in the library and called them. They sent me =
a catalog and I ordered what I wanted. I lost it in my last move. It may =
be listed somewhere online under Optical Tools and Supplies. Expensive =
but worth every penny.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech
Opelika,Al.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Ultsch=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Quality in a Pinch

  I "inherited" one (brand name Vigor) from a retired opthamologist that =
really work well.  They are so much better that I feel awkward using =
anything else.

  I talked once with an optical (glasses) dispenser who said that he =
would be willing to hitch me up with some.  Maybe you can give that =
avenue a try.

  Mark Ultsch
  Madison

  ----- Original Message -----=20