Quality in a Pinch

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:01:05 -0500

A guy in our Chapter went on such a hunt recently and the local hardware
store ordered "Channellock 35 4"  "Little Champ" roundnose pliers. They
have short strong tips, made in Germany, very nice for making wire
loops/knot tying.  Here's a link

http://www.channellock.com/acb/stores/2/product1.cfm?&SID=2&Product_ID=132

Mike