M&H BB for sale

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:55:51 -0600

Thomas,

I guess I'm a little confused but why would anyone even want that?

At 07:40 PM 2/25/05, you wrote:
>You are absolutely correct Barbara.  Although this piano has (well, had)
>Touch Design, it was specifically installed with as heavy an action as
>possible to try and 'help' the piano tone.  Lots of key lead weighting, all
>back towards the center pin.

Since the keys don't have center pins, are you saying toward the front or
towards the capstan? And why would a heavier playing action "help" the piano
tone? There are other ways to help the piano tone without doing something that
"might" injure" the person having to play on it. Like I said, I guess I'm
confused. Just curious.

Avery