Schafer & Sons 45' upright

noj fullnotch@westpa.net
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:22:18 -0500

Hi,all:

I have a client w/ a Schafer & Sons studio piano. It is about 10-12 =
years old, and has recently developed bass string breakage. The strings =
have been breaking at the upper capo- right at the side brng. pin. I =
think the mfg, should make this right for the customer. Unfortunately, I =
think the mfg. is out of business as I cannot find any current info. =
Some of these were made by Young Chang. Anyone with up to date info on =
this piano? I think they were made in Ca. originally.
Thank you.

Jon E. Erickson
=20
P.S.: