Pictures of Intereting Sound board designs (Modified byKentSwafford)

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:53:37 -0800

Well, I guess what I mean is that even though you are not doing the
boards like Steinway does them (or did them), nobody is jumping up and
down saying that it doesn't sound like a Steinway.  Moreover, they are
saying some very nice things about how the pianos are sounding.  My
compliments.  The question when all this started was whether the various
approaches were just different ways to skin a cat, so to speak, that
there is nothing inherent in the CC method that produces that "Steinway"
sound.   Given a Steinway rim, there are various ways to get there.
>From what you describe as your methodology and from the responses to the
product, it would seem that yours is some evidence to that.  That's all.

And thanks, the mountains were great.  No pianos!