Dangers of Teflon (TM)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:04:52 -0800 (PST)

I just went to a lovely High School honors student
science fair, where I saw a terrifying, convincing and
excellent display of the birth defects that Teflon
(TM) can cause.
     Makes me not want to use Teflon powder on
knuckles any more, regardless of how well it
lubricates them.
     Is Protek (TM) liquid Teflon (TM)?  How about
"Goose Juice".
     Thump