flange rebushing

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:54:00 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C51D1F.3A371FD0
I used this screw checker that I already had to pull bushing cloth =
through to for sizing it.  See the pinkish tint.  Those are holes, not =
lumps--(scanner distortion).

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Ross=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Flange Rebushing

  John M. Ross   Flange Bush Cloth Calibration Tool - 1855=20
        This handy tool sizes bushing cloth prior to installation. =20

        I find this tool from Renner to be=20
        a good help.=20

  Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
  jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link =
attachments:
screw checker

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent =
sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your =
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C51D1F.3A371FD0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C51D1F.3A371FD0--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...