Looking for bookkeeping software

Geoff Sykes ivories.52@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:49:38 -0800

Ooh! Yet another reason to jump the MS ship and graduate to Linux.=20
=20
-- Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Hechler Family
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:33 PM
To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net; Pianotech
Subject: Re: Looking for bookkeeping software

I recently switched over to a FREE but comprehensive package from Canada
called Quasar.=20

Yes, it was primarily for Linux, BUT they have a port for Windows. The
reason why it is free, is because it has an Open Source Software License
called GPL (General Public License) which means they, the owners, have =
publish the source code along with the executables.

You can check it out at www.linuxcanada.com

Duaine

David Ilvedson wrote:=20

I concur!