Scheduling software

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:16:46 -0600

------_=_NextPart_002_01C51DCA.0B7FC1D4
Barbara:

=20

Yes.  There's room for a couple of lines of comments.  Here's a screen
shot of the data entry screen for a user.  It really has made my life a
lot better.  I'm hoping that the program will soon be posted for people
to try it out. =20

=20

dave

=20

=20

=20

Please complete this form and press Make Appointment.=20

=20

Tuesday, March 1, 2005=20

9:00 AM

name:=20

David M. Porritt

location:=20

phone:=20

email:=20

notes:=20

=20

(please - no more than two lines of text)

=20

=20

=20

=20