Crescendos in my piano

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 31 May 2005 22:21:26 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/05 10:54:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com writes:

Dave Stahl   wrote:
.....I just replaced my not-too-old green punchings with some of  Andre's.

The is better, too, but I need to tune the piano before I can  really
accurately assess that end of it.

Dave Stahl

Come on Dave, don't leave us  with a cliff hanger!!!  The what is better?
Please call in a  piano tuner and give us the end of the story!  <g>

Jurgen,

I wondered if I actually posted that, and went back to research what I
actually said.  Yes, I omitted a rather key word, and I apologize if I kept  anyone
in suspense...TONE is what I meant to say here.

And now that you mention it, I've had a little over a week to play the
piano.  I touched up the tuning in the killer octave, did a bit of  regulating and
some una corda voicing.

I will now unabashedly state that my piano sounds and feels better than it
ever has.  I guess Andre's description of the tone as having more "focus"
would describe it pretty well.  As a bonus, I can beat the holy crap out of  my
piano, and it still sounds musical.

If you tend to  be skeptical as I do, don't believe me; just buy a bag  and
try them.  It's cheap considering the huge improvements that are  possible from
using these little things.

Conically yours,

Dave Stahl