List meeting in KC?

Joel A. Jones jajones2@wisc.edu
Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:59:36 -0500

Stan,

Your question has been considered in the preparation for the=20
convention/institute.   Look for the
space in the back of the Exhibit Hall where you will find Cybercafe=20
operating during Exhibit hours.

This will also be the location of our Cybercafe classes.  Check the=20
schedule for the times and Instructors.
We have a great selection of subjects that will help you with all=20
things eType.

While there is no formal time scheduled for a List meeting  I imagine=20
you will rub elbows with your
colleagues as you check email and surf.

Headed HOME

Joel

Joel A. Jones
Institute Director
Kansas City,  HOME
June 15 - 19, 2005
608 833 1488

On Jun 3, 2005, at 3:27 PM, J. Stanley Ryberg wrote:

> I may well have missed this information, but is a List meeting planned=20=

> during the KC convention this year?=A0 Last year's meeting was=20
> relatively well attended, and I found it very helpful to put faces on=20=

> names that we all see during the year....the same was true at the=20
> Chicago convention (regrettably, I couldn't attend at Dallas).
> =A0
> What think?
>

> Stan Ryberg
> Barrington IL