Fw: Knabe Ampico A grand for sale

Binese G. Binese@comcast.net
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:57:13 -0400

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Binese G.=20
To: Pianotech=20
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 10:38 AM
Subject: Fw: Knabe Ampico A grand for sale

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Binese G.=20
To: Pianotech=20
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:52 PM
Subject: Knabe Ampico A grand for sale

I have a 1928 Knabe 5' 8" Ampico A grand player piano for sale.  Both =
piano and player have been rebuilt and case refinished. I had the piano =
checked out by a guild technician in Conn. who told me that the piano is =
in excellant working condition.  The piano belonged to my business =
associate of over 35 years who passed away a couple of months ago.   =
Would appreciate your help or suggestions on how I might be able to sell =
this beautiful sounding instrument.  If interested, please contact me =
off line.  Thanks.=20
Binese Goldberg RPT
Binese@comcast.net
Tel: 1-413-734-6731