Customer Handout-------

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:26:51 -0700

Personally, I wouldn't even bother. There is an excellant publication by =
Phillip Gurlick that is easy to read/understand. It is published by =
Randy Potter. When you hand a customer a handout, such as you are =
working on, they are YOUR words, not something that is more likely to be =
taken in by the client if written by someone else, IMO. Further, I've =
found, over the years, the pamphlets, etc., that I gave clients, went =
unread. Whereas, the "book" is more often read. Also, a book is a handy =
reference for the client that will stay in better condition than a piece =
of paper, (lost in the stack of music.<G>)
Just my thoughts on the subject.=20
I order several hundred, from Randy, at a time. I have been know to give =
one to a prospective client, in a Safeway Parking Lot, just because they =
noticed my License Plate "2NRGUY".<G> It's the second best advertising I =
know of, outside of my business card and word of mouth.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I