some what OT -digital ?

Elian Degen J elian_degen@cantv.net
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 00:07:39 -0400

Yes

http://www.rolandus.com/products/ck_details.asp?CatID=3D11&SubCatID=3D47&=
ProdID=3DKR-17M&PageMode=3D1&Page=3D1&ReviewID=3D

That is the nearest I have tried, you can feel even the friction of the =
jack and as it escapes, very good similarity
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: tom driscoll=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Cc: Gerald Bellegarde=20
  Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 9:06 AM
  Subject: some what OT -digital ?

  List,
      A friend asked a digital piano question --- =20
     =20
      "seen any "real feel" 88 note keyboards  (that look more like a =
mini piano / furniture than a
  synthesizer....you know sort of like furniture.)?
     =20
      I'm in the dark on this one. Any responses appreciated and I'll =
suggest replies Off-list as to not clog up the playing field.
      Thanks
       Tom Driscoll
      tomtuner@comcast.net