some what OT -digital ?

Peter Joris pjoris@pandora.be
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:39:08 +0200

Tom,

Maybe this is what you are looking for: "Yamaha Grantouch"

http://www.yamaha-europe.com/yamaha_europe/english_master/10_musical_instrum
ents/10_pianos/30_gran_touch/30_grantouch_upright_pianos/10_no_series/GT20/i
ndex.html

Regards,

Peter Joris

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of tom driscoll
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 15:06
To: Pianotech
Cc: Gerald Bellegarde
Subject: some what OT -digital ?

List,

    A friend asked a digital piano question ---

    "seen any "real feel" 88 note keyboards  (that look more like a mini
piano / furniture than a
synthesizer....you know sort of like furniture.)?

    I'm in the dark on this one. Any responses appreciated and I'll suggest
replies Off-list as to not clog up the playing field.

    Thanks

     Tom Driscoll

    tomtuner@comcast.net