Peter Wolford

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:32:07 -0700

Hi, David,

I'll be out of town at my son's college graduation, or I would definitely
be there.  Peter was a real professional, a tireless worker, and was one of
the few folks I know who actually could get away with wearing a
kilt!  You're right, too - his instruments were simply rock solid...folks
just don't tune like that anymore.

If you are there, and it seems appropriate, please pass along my
condolences and regards.

Thanks very much for letting us know.

Best.

Horace