Stwy O redesign follow up

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:38:02 -0500

And just imagine what they'll tell their friends (who own pianos).  :-)  =
  Way to go, Dale.  Hope I have the chance to hear some of your work =
someday.

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Stwy O redesign follow up

     :Listers
      I share this E-reply from my client somewhat hesitantly but  this =
kind of comment always means a lot to me.
   It's a real part of the job &  a  payday of a different sort. It's =
not  something I/we  commonly share but it is a very rewarding & special =
part of this/any job.   Valeries Mother in Law has known this piano ( =
model O) since the 50s. Valerie ,husband Patrick & MIL play & know this =
piano.=20
     When I first encountered this piano  with a cracked plate & along =
with sounding old, tires & mediocre the action was  rebuilt poorly by  =
"Plays like truck piano company"=20
    They had some fairly serious earthquakes in there area & I inquired =
as to there & the pianos well being & this was there response.
     Regards=20
    Dale Erwin

    Dale - I never felt the earthquakes!!!!  My first information about =
either of the earthquakes was the news bulletin on the television.  Go =
figure.  The Steinway is beyond my wildest dreams.  I have been playing =
and practicing (boy do I need practice LOL) everyday.  My Mother-in-law, =
Rose, came over yesterday and played.  Boy, was she impressed.  The =
sound is so clean and rich.  It just makes me smile thinking about it.  =
Dale, God gave you a gift and we are truly blessed to have been the =
recipients of it.  Thank you is not nearly enough.   It was also =
wonderful to spend some time with you and Trix, chatting and munching.  =
If you ever get up this way again, you are always welcome in our home.  =
Valerie