Wurzen felt

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:22:22 -0700

That's my understanding.  How you press them and the amount of heat used
will make a difference in how they sound and how they need to be
treated.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Newell
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:35 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Wurzen felt

List,
         I recently attended the "Renner All Stars" class at the
national
convention. There I had the opportunity to ask for opinions on the new
Wurzen felt. It was my impression from this list that the Wurzen felt
was
only available from Ray Negron at Ronson hammers in these United States.

Rick Baldassin insisted that Renner Blues have used Wurzen felt for over
decade. Any comments?

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net