Tool counseling and possible intervention

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:19:02 -0500

Brad,
Your son's "heart of gold" will never be tarnished, he is lucky!

Sign me up for counciling before I hijack a Snap on Tools truck...
 intervention will not be required if I use RFD after my name....OK?

No disprect intended to anyone.

Hubert Liverman RFD
Tuner/tech
Opelika,Al

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brad Smith=20
  To: PianoTech=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:23 PM
  Subject: Tool counseling and possible intervention

  Hi All,=20
  I've spent the past 6 months buying nearly every thing to populate my =
shop.  =20
  You name it, I've bought it....and usually the best I could find.

  My wife and two kids are away in Malaysia taking our 7yr old son to an =
acupuncture center in Kuala Lumpur,=20
  in hopes of treating his inability to communicate due to Autism. =20
  (Some initial improvement, but no miracles yet. =20
  Thankfully, our son is otherwise healthy, knows who his parents are, =
and loves us back.=20
  Not likely he'll ever earn an MBA from Harvard, but then who knows...? =

  We count our blessings, and at least we know he'll always have that =
same heart of gold).=20

  During the 5 months while they've been away, I have been left =
"unsupervised" and have tooled up considerably. =20
  My fellow techs here in Boston say that I need 'tool counseling.   I'm =
afraid they might be planning an 'intervention'.  =20

  Just saw this link on a refinisher's discussion group list, for a cool =
milling machine:      =20

  =
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=3DRET01229&Action=3DC=
atalog&Type=3DProduct&ID=3D82573

  I have admitted I have the problem, and cannot control my lust for =
tools, jigs and machines.=20
   I understand that's the first of the twelve steps. =20
  Perhaps I'll take up smoking!
  Best regards,=20
  Brad Smith, RPT=20
  www.smithpiano.com=20