Redesigning Mason Hamlin A?

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:35:16 -0400

Well, this (in my view) is certainly one of the reasons that the
recently purchased Home Office in Kansas City has a dedicated
classroom, and space for workshops (I say this without actually having
been to the new HO, but I was involved in the process of selecting the
new HO). That said, flying Ron Overs in could be terribly expensive.
Perhaps he could participate in a big screen video conference format,
while Ron N and Del F give the main presentation.
We've got a number of excellent rebuilders (full soundboard shops etc)
in the Northeast but I get the feeling that very very few would
consider adding a cutoff bar or fish.
Let's hope Del's book hits the presses in the near future!
Patrick Draine