Redesigning Mason Hamlin A?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:25:46 -0400

Patrick and list,
         You've got a point about using the home office space. That is part
of what our dues are for, no? I personally have no problem with the added
cost of flying Ron Overs in. His contribution would more than offset the
added costs. Del and Ron and perhaps Dale and others would make for quite
an exciting seminar to say the least!! If this happens I certainly hope
that someone has the foresight to video record this. The added sales profit
to these gentlemen might even make it more worth their while to set aside
the time needed in preparation and lost income to make this happen. I'm on
the edge of my seat!

Greg Newell