What to do for sore wrists and arms.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

Try structuring your life so that your survival does
not rely on the repetition of one activity entirely.
For example: grow a garden instad of buying food. Put
up some solar panels and kiss the power company
good-bye. Read. Live simply so that you don't need so
much monbey. Write. Discover proper nutrition with
organic ingredients. ( Extremely important for
healing. ) Get as much fresh air as you can ( Also
extremely important for healing. ) This may sound like
esoteric nonsense, but the truth is we are spirit
souls in physical bodies designed by a God who never
intended for us to be so conditioned to one activity (
and  the cash it generates ) that we create machines
of opurselves, repeating the same seqence of events,
over and over.
     Listen to you heart and surrender ( fully ) to
the indwelling presence of God's spitit therein, and
your pains ( and boring existence ) will both
disappear.
     Thump

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com