Enlarging existing bridge pin holes wtih a Dremel

Mark Ultsch multsch@jvlnet.com
Sun, 1 May 2005 12:27:53 -0500

Hey Bill,

I don't have a specific model number, etc. on the Dremel.  It is at my
friends' shop about 25 miles away.  It's more like the Foredom (sp??)
tool, with about 1/3 HP motor and a cable to a handpiece.  The speed
control isn't a Dremel accessory; but a router speed control to plug
the Dremel into.  I'm not sure of the RPMs but I'm pretty sure it's
under 5K rpm.

I Don't exactly know the feeds and speeds that work best with any
particular reamer, if that is what you're hoping to learn.  All I know
is that it was easy to determine an RPM while applying an easy feed
pressure and keeping the tool "straight."

If you pin down the RPM's maybe you can share it with me to help
bridge the learning curve a bit.  I expect you'll be a notch above my
level of expertise.

See you,

Mark