CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Tue, 03 May 2005 21:42:33 -0700

Dale -
Of course you get the same 35% discount on my punchings that I get on
your Steinway rebuilds! <g>

For pricing and order information, please contact me directly - anything
I write on the list here will continue to circulate in the ether and be
accessible to anyone until long after I am dead and gone, and things
(prices) DO change....

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
"we've got the good stuff"
-------------------------
Dale Erwin wrote:

> Re: CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS
> From:
> Erwinspiano@aol.com
> Date:
> Tue, 3 May 2005 19:44:40 EDT
> To:
> pianotech@ptg.org
>

>   Jurgen
>    Cresendos & candenzas & a multitude of rounds of forte & hardy
> congratulations.
>    We need the high end stuff. Can I get a discount yet . grin.
>   What will be the price in US $ for the punchings?
>
>    Dale
>

>Official Notice:
>

>The front rail punchings formerly known as "the firm, white, conical, tone-enhancing front rail punching by
>André Oorebeek from Holland" finally have a name:
>
>CRESCENDO GRAND PUNCHINGS
>
>In the not-too-distant future, there will be other products sold exclusively
>through my business under the "CRESCENDO" name.  It is too early to
>reveal any details, except to say that they all will have several
>things in common:
>
>They will all be new products,
>
>They will all be of the highest quality,
>
>They will all enhance your piano's performance.
>
>Stay tuned (and regulated)
>Jurgen Goering
>Piano Forte Supply
>www.pianofortesupply.com