pianotech Digest, Vol 972, Issue 4

John Fortiner JLFortiner@usadig.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 22:51:57 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01C5528E.351B4360

  _____

From: Piano Forte Supply [mailto:pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 6:26 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: pianotech Digest, Vol 972, Issue 4

Got me,  John!  I probably WILL crumble with age.

When will computers have spell checkers that check what I write against what
I am thinking? Probably what you meant, just didn't get your fingers to
agree with your thoughts..After tuning all the pianos for Montana State
Music Festival, I'm not even sure I have thoughts. :-(  (What WAS I
thinking??)

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
"we may crumble, but all our good stuff won't"

John  wrote:

See red insert below.

John Fortiner

Billings, MT

... This is not a plastic material, rather a special fabric for this
purpose.  I shouldn't crumble with age.  You will probably crumble with
age!!! :-)Of course, there may be some wear over the years, but it will
never look as unsightly .....

I carry strips in 1 3/4 or 2" width (or cut to suit).  Samples available.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com
"we've got the good stuff"