Mason AA report

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 20:40:03 EDT

Phil
  I also used the new Jolly loops in the bass strings by Arledge which  adds
another bit of overall horsepower to the bass Mix. I will say the most
dynamic change was the transition bridge.
  The next B I do will get one with or without a new board. It'd be a
relitively painless modification on an exsisting board where no extra bridge  exixts.
   Dale

Glad to  read your AA report.  As a very satified owner of an AA
(1930ish),  rebult also in about 2000,  I'm glad to hear that the bass
section,  my only weak point, can be improved.  Thanks for reporting.

Phil  Ryan