Customer with updated Yamaha player system

Brad Smith staff@smithpiano.com
Sat, 7 May 2005 07:40:54 -0400

Hi Brett,
Terry's right, call Yamaha for specific options.  1-800-854-1569

Depending on the type of upgrade the customer requires, you'll have various
options, or zero options.
You can add MIDI functionality to an older system, etc.
They don't have complete new systems to install in the manner of Piano Disc
or QRS.
The older the system, and the greater functionality required...the more
boxes and gizmos they will require.
Adding storage capability, through an updated circuit board, is not too
difficult, for example the EMK-1 card.
(It allows some models to be able to store up to 16 megs worth of song
data).
Bill Brandom is the man to speak with at Yamaha.
Best regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
www.smithpiano.com